Will shortly be issued to the directory of Joomla, the J-SugarCRM Authentication Plugin 1.6. If interested to the plugin before publication, write to J-SugarCRM Authentication – Request to receive the link where you can download the new version. The features introduced with the new version are:
- Added support for the Professional and Enterprise Editions of SugarCRM;
- Added support for Self-Customer Portal. Using the Portal API to allow access to the private area of Joomla to SugarCRM Contacts registered;
- Log file separate from the default log file of Joomla;
- SugarCRM UserToken stored in the Session of Joomla (JSession);
- Add the Debug mode on log files.
See My Joomla Extensions Page https://musarra.wordpress.com/extensions/joomla/