Now available on The Central Maven Repository, the first version of the Java client for SugarCRM. The reference version is the SugarCRM Community Edition 6.4.
Some additional information:
I hope soon to publish an article that shows the creation of a Maven project using the SugarCRM client.
Have you wondered how you can harness the power of XQuery with PHP? Well, the response is: Zorba
Zorba I used a few years ago and has recently grown so much. For me, Zorba, is the most complete XQuery Processor.
The major strong points of Zorba can be summarized as:
- All Flavors Available
- Rich XQuery Library
- Pluggable Store
- Runs Everywhere
- Developer Friendly Tools
Zorba, supports, although currently only partially (read W3C XQuery 3.0 Partial Support), the specifications of the W3C XQuery 3.0.
You can try immediately (online), XQuery 3.0 support via Zorba XQuery. Below is an example of XQuery for grouping (3.10.7 Group By Clause).
for $sales in doc("sales-records.xml")/*/record
let $state := doc("stores.xml")/*/store[store-number = $sales/store-number]/state,
$product := doc("products.xml")/*/product[name = $sales/product-name],
$category := $product/category,
$revenue := $sales/qty * $product/price
group by $state, $category
order by $state, $category
Code 1. Example of XQuery grouping.
- Zorba 2.2.0 (news.freecode.com)
- Zorba Blog (www.zorba-xquery.com/html/blog)
- Cutting Edge Data Processing with PHP & XQuery (www.zorba-xquery.com/html/entry/2011/12/27/PHP_Meets_XQuery)
- Cutting Edge Data Processing with PHP & XQuery (www.slideshare.net/wcandillon/cutting-edge-data-processing-with-php-xquery)
- Building XQuery-powered applications with PHP and Zorba (www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-zorba/index.html)
Perhaps not everyone knows that SugarCRM uses a Unit Test framework. The Unit Test framework is PHPUnit. I have developed several tests of SugarCRM Unit who facilitated the search for functional problems. Council to read the document “Unit Testing SugarCRM” written by John Mertic illustrating how best to use the Unit Test
I wish you a good test!